With codesigning revoked certificates is just simply a way of life. This is all done by Apple and there really is nothing we can do about it. We have revoke warranties in place that we plainly state on the order page as well as in our TOS. We urge all customers to read those so you know them and know what to expect if the certificate you are on gets revoked. We have made a tool that will help you in fixing your account. This tool can be found when you login at the codesigning dashboard. Below is the steps you will need to follow. Note that at times of revokes the Help Desk will be set to auto respond with basically this same information. This is due to the high amount of tickets we will get. After a few days we will switch it off auto response and you can file a support ticket then if you need help with another matter.
- Login to the codesigning dashboard found HERE.
- Click (click here) in the Please Click Here if you believe your device has been revoked.
- You will install a temporary profile (its not signed there is no need for it to be).
- Once you get a Thank you email from Signulous you will need to click change device in the Dashboard. (It can take up to 24 hours to get this email.)
- This will rerun the device setup fixing your account. (tvOS users will need to be on a computer to put in the Apple tv udid.) This is just like the first setup you had to do.
- Now you need to delete all apps that are crashing and resign them.
- If you already have the app in your signed app library you need to resign it. This is because the app was signed with a revoked certificate before.
- Now you are free to reinstall apps again. Make sure to read all of the above.